October 15: Games and Goodstuff

 It’s been a beautiful fall day! Got lots of good stuff done, and played some games. It was fun to be with the boys today. I played a little William ball. I helped Peter with his costume. We got a Loki jacket and had a good chat about the fact that he doesn’t need to know now what he wants to be. Got laundry all folder and mostly put away. Finished up decorating. Did dishes. Out away camping gear and suitcases. Boys played with Chris. Ryan played at the Koelling’s and had a great time. Tonight we watched infinity war. Great time being together. Tomorrow is Sunday. As I went to bed I had to clean up the porch a bit and make sure we moved things. It is very windy. And Peter seemed u happy. Not sure why. Ryan needed an ibuprofen. I will try and just sleep and not worry. Tomorrow is a new day and week. I think I worry to much. I’m thankful for the Soirit which teaches peace and joy and hope. Not worry. 

Comments

Popular Posts