Monday, November 6: Orange Day

 It’s been a good Monday. I felt lighter and brighter than I have for a while this morning. School went well. I had my observation and I think it went pretty well. Classes went well. And seemed like things were a little less heavy overall for me today. Grateful for that. So grateful. Peter, sadly, is not feeling well today. He may have the flu. I just hope it’s not Covid. I’m not sure how they would do the okay if he has Covid. Tested negative today. Brought back a flood of very painful memories and made

Me

Realize again that I am not as deeply sad as I was theee months ago when I had COVID. Be had I felt that sad again for a bit. But usually I don’t feel that way. There was a contrast of feelings. I’m  am thankful for that. Grateful for the lightness today overall and for the Savior bearing my burden. Take my time upon me all ye that labor and are heavy laden. I felt like each time I was sad I could pray and start to feel better. Maybe not in an instant, but soon. Grateful for Christ. Grateful for Ryan and my. Boys. I pray Peter feels better soon. Grateful Ryan can work from

Home

Tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular Posts