Reflecting

 Today in my classes we reflected on November and what it means to each of us…and I realized that I am blessed to be able to talk about the month with some great students. How many jobs would encourage  you to do that? How many new people have I met these past two months? Over one hundred and twenty at least. I’ve learned so many names. I’ve learned many things about organizing and planning and teaching. I am thankful for my job. Ryan got paid today and I was paid yesterday. So nice to have sufficient for our needs and to spare. We’ve haven’t had to not worry a bit about money since we were living in the $350 a month house where Peter and William were born. I am thankful tonight for clam chowder and a new Loki episode. 


I’m also thankful for the chance to talk to the boys about something I learned today. I was feeling bad about my dad. Feeling quite broken actually. And feeling like I’d never have a happy relationship with my dad. And my boys have lost someone they loved and admired and now don’t want to be like. 


Anywho..feeling sad and then I had the thought that my dad was not my first father. That I have a Father in Heaven. He is perfect t. His love is perfect. I will be able to see Him someday. And the Savior will wipe all tears from my eyes. My Heavenly Parents are there for me and I am not broken because of Christ. I am made perfect through them and Him. Because of Him. 

Comments

Popular Posts